Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Wonderful World of Disney





They are amazing boys. I love just knowing that they are there, creating memories that will last their entire life.

I remember my trip to Disney Land as a kid. We were there for the 25th anniversary of the park. I was 8 or 9, Moira was 11 or 12. I locked myself in the washroom on the plane, Pirates of the Caribbean was my favourite ride, I got a beautiful Alice in Wonderland doll that Marina now has, I tried French Onion soup for the first time, and ate about a million orange juice popsicles. I remember that it was the end of March when we went - because my mom's birthday is the 30th, and I saved my money and took her and my sister to dinner - I was so proud to pay the bill.

I can't wait to hear all their stories when they get home.

1 comment:

Puffer said...

i went to disneyland when i was 5
i got lost winnie the pooh found me
i returned in grade 12 but didn't get lost this time
it is a great place
i can't wait to go there again.