Saturday, February 17, 2007

YVR



We have been in Vancouver for ten days now and as I am sure you all know everything is great. Marina has been an absolute angel. She has spent a lot of boring days at the hospital and hanging out inside but she has never complained and has made me really proud. She is enjoying her extra time with Me Me and Poppa.

Thursday night her cousins arrived from Stewart. Yesterday they all went to Toys R Us and spent some money they all had saved up. Thank you Ron and Faffie - your Christmas money was spent! They each got to pick out something (see photo). They spent the afternoon at Granville Island playing. This afternoon they are going to Science World, and Monday is the Aquarium and Stanley Park I believe. It has been nice for me too, knowing Marina is having some fun, it gives me a chance to relax at home and heal.

No comments: