Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stewart






Marina and I went to Stewart for a week to spend some time with my family. Marina had so much fun with her cousins. These pictures are of kids on the snowmobile track they have around mom and dads house and out the back. Wyatt and Lane each have their own machines and I was amazed to see how good they are at handling them. Marina rode on the back with Wyatt (keep in mind he is 4 and she is not yet 3!) and they had a ball! She held on tight - and Wyatt went slow so not to scare her. I couldn't help but laugh everytime they passed because they are so tiny! It was so cute. Lane took me for a ride on his machine - I felt like a kid again. I had forgotten how much fun it is.

3 comments:

Puffer said...

That is so cool! She looks like she is having so much fun.
We should organize a charity hockey tourney in Stewart...

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! LOve the one where it looks like she is running, oh who am I kidding I love em all!!!The Ski doo pics are great also, looks like she is holding on pretty tight!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Grey Family......Mav..told me about the blog..and we viewed the pics...when i saw Marina on the ski-doo..i was like..OMG..OUR BABY IS ON A SKI-DOO..LOL....she is beautiful girl..and blessed to have u in her life....t/c and one day i hope to get a ride with Marina steering the ski-doo....t/c and happy new year..J/E/M..